Ever So Simple Oh So Tasty
250 g tagliatelle
2 garlic cloves peeled
145 ml double cream
1 bunch asparagus
50 g parmesan shaved
1. Wash the asparagus and cut off the ends (usually around 1-2 cm from the end). Cook accoring to the recipe
2. Pour the cream into a saucepan adding garlic and most of the parmesan shavings (leaving a bit to top up for serving purposes)and bring to boil
3. Cut the asparagus tips away from the stalks. Add the stalks to the sauce and blitz it all together with a hand blender until smooth
4. Heat a saucepan with water, salt the water adding a dash of olive oil then bring to boil. Add pasta and cook according to the instruction on the packaging.
5. Drain the pasta and season with a bit of butter to prevent sticking. Divide the pasta and season with the sauce. Top it up with parmesan shavings and asparagus tips to serve.